View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 01:22 PM   #3717
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFlame View Post
I’m hoping the wwe does start booking more “enhancement talent” matches (ie.jobbers). I’ve come to realize that there’s simply no intrigue anymore when you see these guys wrestle weekly. Raw and smack down are different and should be booked differently, I get that. But, to really see a wrestlers move set and to increase the drama, sometimes I don’t want to see a wrestler go on the defensive until he/she has to wrestle a quality opponent that is also being pushed the same way.

Meh…maybe I’m just old.
It's why they need to end the roster split, and book it how aew is

Every dynamite has basically the top 10% of the roster, and then rotates the rest, sometimes for a.few weeks, sometimes for one

The elite, inner circle, mod, pinnacle, Jurassic express, Britt, and now Bryan danielson and punk.

They are the every show people in some form, then the rest rotate through, so it's not the same every show, keeps it fresh

The mini promos they do in the back, a lot of which are taped, are so much better as well. Let's storylines move forward.

I said it a few months ago but the smartest thing aew does is how much time they give people on the mic. Mjf comes out and can get nuclear heat in a few minutes, punk is great, the elite are great, Jericho is etc. They get the time, the people who struggle with it are kept in the backstage stuff and only get like a minute but it gets their point across and makes them seem stronger for it

WWE should split the roster, have the bloodline, new day, Becky, drew, Charlotte, mvp and Lashley as the people who are on almost every show. The rest of the roster can rotate through. We don't need to see Sheamus and Damien priest wrestle each other like 10 times in 2 months
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to d_phaneuf For This Useful Post: