View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 12:27 PM   #68
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFireInside View Post
I'm basing what they are saying as a measure of how they see things. I don't think any party is going to do everything they say. It won't matter anyway, Trudeau met a lot of his promises and people still act as if he's lied about all of them.

The cons plan benefits builders and real estate associations not citizens. That's a good indication of where they want to go. That's a small issue for me though.

My bigger concerns are the social and healthcare issues. Erin O'Toole was just caught handing out contracts to friends. He's doing that right before an election, if he gets in, it's more of the same as Trudeau with positions on issues I don't agree with and I think the cons would have been an absolute disaster during covid.

This election is very meh.
Really? I can think of Legal Weed off the top of my head.

Open and Honest Government? He's making his case as potentially the single most corrupt PM in Canadian History.

Electoral Reform? Ha! Hahahahahaha!!!

Trying to pass Bills in the House without letting people even read them?

Whats he done other than legalize marijuana?

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: