View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 01:34 PM   #90
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Am I missing something with "NK"? It's not the first time someone (maybe you) used it to describe MacKinnon.

But I think MacKinnon was equally disappointing against Vegas as McDavid was against the Jets. 3 points in a 7-1 blowout and then disappears for a three game stretch where they lose four in a row.

I think there's a lot of top tier guys who swapped wouldn't alter their team's success much.

MacKinnon in Edmonton in place of McDavid? Still a tire fire. We saw it when MacKinnon was on those crappy Colorado teams early in his career.

Matthews in Colorado instead of MacKinnon? Dude is getting past the first round, probably not the second.

McDavid in Toronto? Only the Leafs fans would know since the rest of us would have torn off our ears and ripped out our eyes to avoid the TSN love fest.

I won't hold McDavid responsible for not getting the otherwise worst team in the league out of the first round anymore than I will blame MacKinnon for another early exit on a team that was suppose to be a favourite.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote