View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 08:47 PM   #12935
kyuss275
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleury View Post
You know, I was just listening to the Friedman podcast, and paraphrased he's said about the Leafs where he strongly suspects Toronto is going to identify that one player who has characteristics who can change their team, and they'll talk about what they can do to bring in that player. Friedman specifically thought it would be a dman or goalie, and would be a player who would be best in their class with that missing trait.

My take. I do wonder specifically about Tkachuk. Whatever happened to Tkachuk this year, who knows, but if the Flames are open to dealing him I do wonder if Tkachuk for Nylander and Robertson would be possible. Personally I see Nylander as a second line player, but the combo of Nylander and Robertson would be a decent return to work with for the future. Especially if the team as an identity wants to be faster. Tkachuk for Toronto would be a good fit as well. To me it'd be an interesting deal.
If you are trading Tkachuk it better be a first line center or #1 dman coming back in deal. Trading Tkachuk for a different winger is a waste of time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kyuss275 For This Useful Post: