View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 09:46 AM   #1223
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

There is just something really suspect about this IMO. People that got in early should be eager for the price to go up its natural but the amount of push right now from people and youtubers etc is over the top trying to use FOMO to get people in but someone that got in at $1500 has little to lose besides potential gains where as the one jumping on now have an entry fee that is so insanely high they will never see the profits fanaticized by these people making videos or constantly pushing bitcoin on forums.

Then the big players jump in like Elon and other billionaires and I don't think hey its about time they finally came around I think they found an angle to take more money from people. I mean even gold has only gone from $15 in 1950 to $1731 today what would motivate a digital currency to skyrocket 5000% in a matter of years?

Once again I back crypto as a concept but don't see how bitcoin can work as a currency since so much was distributed before it had value, I'm skeptical and don't like losing money.

tldr; crypto is too scary for me to invest money into but I'm not mad at people making money as long as its not on the backs of others.

ps: Dino I would have cashed out at $250 and infact thats how I lost the .6 bitcoin I mined trying to cash it out and screwing up and overwriting my wallet without knowing the security phrase or whatever 5 or so years ago. I still see it sitting there and makes me sad every day, lol
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote