View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:41 AM   #2813
1_Flames_Fan
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
Yeah CBDT has a solid financial growth plan, about to open up three actual clinics in Ontario with targeted revenue (and even more clinics across Canada soon), just recently partnered with Rexall (which is huge), and provides a variety of wellness solutions including COVID testing with their KAI kit. They are pursuing COVID testing contracts at sports stadia and airports as well, including possibly at Dallas-Fort Worth. The fundamentals on this company are strong, hence why I'm buying some more stock in this dip. I imagine that this company is being shorted like crazy right now, but this stock is too good not to go up in the next year. Play the long game with this one.
I genuinely appreciate posts like this and despite being disappointed in myself it's likely true that most people posting in this thread on CP are actually looking for advice and are trying to help people. I have no problem playing the long game, I just seem to never know when to sell. Held on to some weed stocks through the highs then the lows.. Then gave up. lol my financial acumen is definitely lacking.
1_Flames_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1_Flames_Fan For This Useful Post: