View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 11:53 PM   #32
jmerkel3d
Farm Team Player

Exp:

It's honestly seemed to me like ever since the Muzzin play, he's not been himself. The revelation that at the players-only meeting he was called out by his teammates for starting too much trouble after the whistles honestly seems to me like he took that very personally. He's never seemed to me like the kind of guy who seems buddy buddy with his teammates like Rasmus, Mange, johnny, and Mommy are (there are others too), and I've always had the impression that he may be resented by his teammates for his attitude at times.

This is just a hunch but I've studied his body language ever since he's been in the league and he seems discouraged lately, and not just because of his play. Did you see him on the play during the 4th goal (I believe) where he literally took a knee after getting knocked down and watched the goal happen? That was not just getting up slowly after taking a hit (which he did), he took a knee and just watched the entire play.

I love Chucky but Ive really had a bad feeling about that players only meeting and how that may have affected him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
jmerkel3d is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jmerkel3d For This Useful Post: