View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 02:49 PM   #1172
calgarygeologist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by browna View Post

-No "last channel" button on the remote like Gateway

-Default the guide to show only the channels we have. Each time you have to open the guide twice to be able to select that option.
Have they changed the Blue Sky remote? I switched to Blue Sky when it first launched. My remote has a "Last" button on it which acts as a last channel button. It is slightly different though in that it doesn't jump right back to the previous channel but instead it shows the 6 or 7 most recent channels and you select the one you want to go to. I actually really prefer that to just a single lady channel.

Also with the guide, I have mine with a default set to "Free to me" and when I push the "Guide" button on the remote it opens right to that setting. I don't need to push anything twice.

What I dislike about Blue Sky vs Gateway was that the Gateway seemed to record other channels by default which the Blue Sky does not do. Ie. If you are switching between two channels during commercials you could always rewind either channel with Gateway but Blue Sky doesn't allow that.

Also with Bluesky you can't pause on one TV and move to a different room/TV and continue the program. That was a nice feature on Gateway.
calgarygeologist is online now   Reply With Quote