View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:40 PM   #3809
Macho0978
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanCharles View Post
He actually has been playing quite well.

Yesterday he looked way better on the top line than Kassian has and generated a lot of opportunities with his size, speed, hard work etc. He also loves to shoot the puck.

I don't normally care about these things but he is a player I have on my dynasty team so I’ve been paying attention to him in particular.

The coilers might actually have 5 good forwards on their hands.

Considering they only have one good dman and a starter who is more of a backup goalie they still have a lot of work to do.
I think he has been decent as well but just because he is better than Kassian doesn't mean he's been good. Imo McDavid offensively creates space for his linemates. Even nuge at a ppg on Edmonton probably translates to 40 to 50 points playing away for McDavid

Good for Edmonton though as he signed 2 years. They like to play guys with McDavid resign them then demote to lower lines and production falls off a cliff.

Yamamoto and puljujarvi might as well play themselves into big contracts while Kassian and neal collect 9 mil on 4th line. Chiasson is up this year but he got a good deal playing time with McDavid as well
The Following User Says Thank You to Macho0978 For This Useful Post: