View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 05:24 PM   #3882
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
I hope there’s less story this time. I’m tired of pretending to care about some annoying kid and her relationship with her annoying mom or some soldier and his annoying wife.

I just want to see Kong and Godzilla fight for 90 minutes with the bare minimum story and exposition. Is that too much to ask?
They're making a film about a Giant Ape fighting a prehistoric Monster.

Seriously, its like Batman vs. Superman...the movie is them fighting. Just let them fight. Make it good. Godzilla should win though. There is no way I'd believe that King Kong could defeat Godzilla.

Unless they settled their socio-economic ideological differences like Monsters of advanced intelligence and reason and decided to wreak havoc on Tokyo together as a team. I'd watch that film.

I can already envision Godzilla and King Kong putting on reading spectacles to sign an armistice treaty and then tearing the world apart as an unstoppable 'buddy-cop' duo.

Make it happen Hollywood. We deserve this.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: