View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 09:01 AM   #106
#-3
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroFlames View Post
I just don't understand this take.

What if Lanny or Iggy turned out to be a total trash human? You'd just shrug your shoulders and it wouldn't bother you at all?

I feel like I grew up with Iggy. He was/is the reason I remained a Flames fan during the late 90s when it was so easy to switch allegiances to a team making playoffs year in and year out. He's my favorite player of ALL-TIME. I'll stop short of saying I love this man, but there is something warm and fuzzy I feel.

I'd be pretty upset if he turned out to be a racist or started talking #### about the Flames or something.

Why is it so hard to believe that Theo being trash is affecting some people negatively since they looked up to him so much?
I don't understand this take, we've all known who he was since the 90s. I think we've gained a lot more context about him since, but you can't be shock that Theos spewing crazy and offensive crap. I can say with a fair degree of confidence that Lanny and Iggy will always conducted better than Theo ever has in public.

I 100% agree the best thing for Theo, and the best thing for us is to start ignoring the guy.
#-3 is offline   Reply With Quote