View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 07:46 PM   #328
Blankcanvas
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
The Segway Ninebot Max scooter is finally on sale ($150 off). I've had my eye on them forever and this is the first time I've seen a sale so I grabbed one with my credit card points. I also have the Segway ES4, but the Max is faster and it'll be fun to have both so I can cruise around with my kids and they can go together with their friends.

These scooters are really fun, so if you're on the fence just do it. I had my ES4 that I've had for a couple years out in Banff earlier this month and I rode it all the way up from town to the top of Tunnel Mountain, which is pretty cool considering I weigh over 200 pounds (all muscle).

I got the MAX from Costco in the summer for $999, mainly for my kid. It has been great. Very well built with a great range (up to 65km on a full charge) and okay top speed (30 km/h). It handles well and feels very solid. The colder weather hasn't stopped him from taking it out.

The only downside, compared to some others, is that it is quite heavy. Not ideal if you're often folding it up to take on transit, into a building etc.

No regrets with he purchase and would recommend especially at the sale price.
Blankcanvas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blankcanvas For This Useful Post: