View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 04:21 PM   #3415
Roof-Daddy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMatt18 View Post
Surprised it hasn't been mentioned here yet but I could see the Jays really being involved with the discussions around Francisco Lindor.

Only 27, was a Shapiro/Atkins guy, and is an elite short stop. Could see them moving Bichette to 2nd, and then Biggio becomes a ultility guy that can play 2B, OF, and 3B likely.

Haha, about 20 or 30 posts ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roof-Daddy View Post
Lindor would be amazing because not only is he the total package but he's also just turning 27.

1. Switch hitter
2. Has power
3. Can get on base
4. Stud defensively
5. Can steal bases

I'd be scared of what goes the other way though if they trade for him, but I doubt it would be any pitching prospects. Cleveland seems to do just fine with that on their own. Would probably have to send Moreno and/or one of Martinez or Groshans maybe?

Lindor would be an amazing addition, depending on the cost of course.

Instantly solidifies the most important infield position defensively, and he's a also a top-middle of the order bat with speed too. And in his prime with many prime years left.

My bet is he ends up in the NL, as there will be plenty of teams going after him and I'm sure the Indians would rather see him over there rather than on a team they will be competing for playoff spots with more than likely.
Roof-Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roof-Daddy For This Useful Post: