View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:47 PM   #5205
Crown Royal
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
I actually disagreed with him at the time and I still do. I objected to calling Candace Owens a race traitor specifically, because that accusation applied to anyone suggests that there is a body of opinions that it is acceptable for black people to hold. And that's clearly wrong. The colour of a person's skin does not dictate what their views should be.

Hell, I'd bet you could find a black person who actually does think that Breonna Taylor deserved to die for associating with a drug dealer. That person would be dumb, or an #######, or potentially a dozen other things that you could very fairly attribute to Candace Owens (who absolutely sucks). But if you want to call them a "race traitor", I'm just never going to be on board with that, for precisely the reasons I just explained.

So I was actually really clear about what I thought in that instance and what my moral principles were on that issue. Now you're trying to tie me to WO403's views, despite my having repeatedly either disagreed with him or made statements that were contrary to his views, to try to win an argument. You're making Derek Sutton's point for him.
I'm making his point for him, even though I outright stated I don't think you are racist?