View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #274
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Good point on the subsidies too. Tesla makes a large amount of money form other manufactures buying emission credits from them. Those will dwindle and disappear as those manufacturers green their lineup.

I really do think it is only a matter of time before the car division of Tesla gets bought out, and at that point I don't think Musk will care. Though that will take time for the insane valuation to come down to earth. I'd be surprise din a decade if Tesla is still independent. Small car manufacturers don't last all that long.
If you actually believe this you are completely delusional and have zero to no understanding about the technology or development that Tesla is doing.

I'm not TRYING to sound like a Musk fanboy, but this is about the dumbest Tesla evaluation I have read in a long, long, long time.

There are verified sources saying Tesla has 600,000 preorders for the Cybertruck alone. Musk himself said there are over 500k right now. And you think their auto-division will sell out?

Who goes through hell and back to develop a product this hard, goes through a massive hurdle to figure out the manufacturing process, and then once all that is done and you have absolutely massive demand for your product, and FINALLY a glimmer of manufacturing capability to produce them, you sell off?

Seriously, why? You literally make no sense. None.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote