View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 04:53 PM   #491
FLAME ENVY
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I'm really digging the new Z. Without pause, I'm a long time Z fan however. I started with a 1981 280ZX 2+2 when I was 20 and have subsequently owned a 1990 300ZXTT (Pearl Yellow), 1990 300ZX Non-Turbo (Aztec Red) and a 1973 240Z (Orange of course).

As enthusiasts, we should be grateful Nissan is even bringing a new Z to the table considering their current woes. I like that the new car pays homage to Z's of yore but still has some modernity to it. The interior is light years ahead of the Supra's cobbled mess IMO. I like that it isn't too overwrought with unnecessary crap. I feel it will be even better in the flesh, particularly in different hues.

My only wishes for this car:

Nissan needs to give this car a 'real' mechanical LSD and not another ####ty viscous unit.

Nissan cannot let the new Z be a car that starts at Supra price points, the audience quickly evaporates if this becomes a $60K car. I wholly expect a price increase, just not an enormous one.

I'm looking forward to seeing this car come to fruition, long live the Z!

For any Z/Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts out there, check out zcarblog.com, they do some amazing builds.
FLAME ENVY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FLAME ENVY For This Useful Post: