View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 10:27 AM   #75
Matty81
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

All guesswork but hard to argue with those 3 being the favourites to go down right now. I could see Burnley or Sheff United being in the mix too - they're both clubs that have stayed up on confidence and team spirit more than quality and if either have some bad breaks and a poor run shaking that right off the hop I think they could end up in the mix too and get beat by west ham to safety.

Brightons the other club could have seen being in that group but feel they have done well this offseason on the cheap adding Lallana and Veltman for peanuts. Maupay is like the epl's marchant, less talented but still a dbag who will score a few.

Hammers for me after the last few years are the team that deserve to go down, compared to the others with all the transfer money they've blown like drunken sailors after getting gifted the free stadium, but Hallers got to eventually have a good run and save them with his pedigree, though it feels like mark noble has willed them to stay up the last couple years and he's getting old.

Dyche has worked wonders at burnley but their England cb looks unsettled by all the transfer talk and Sheff U losing their star keeper is gonna hurt. But fulham and the baggies have the poorest rosters in the prem on paper for sure.

I'd probably pick
Sheff United
Fulham
West Brom
Matty81 is offline   Reply With Quote