View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 12:09 PM   #3422
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Eh, it's pretty hard to imagine there are many undecideds/soft supporters in this election. While this is of course terrible, it's not even remotely out of character for Trump. Not like someone was on the fence about Trump and then this revelation changes everything. GOP has been actively anti-science for 30+ years now, so it's not even out of character for the party as a whole.
Trump is selling rainbows and fluffy clouds to the American people. He is the ultimate salesman.

A lot of people want to believe stuff not based in reality. That is why many of us can't figure out why he still has support from some of the more moderate voters.

I also think the approach the Democrats and their media cohorts have taken is terrible. Yelling and screaming about Trump being a fascist dictator that will steal the election makes it seem like he is actually capable of something like that.

The only thing he has going for him is some of the foreign policies he has enacted. After that there is nothing. Like, his Presidency has nothing to show. This isn't the first time Woodword has done a reveal, but I agree, a lot of this information isn't new.

Trump really is the guy that has a 2 minute attention span and likes to go off and watch himself on TV while he eats cheeseburgers. I just think his political opponents haven't clued in to that and aren't taking it seriously enough.

I mean Joe Biden is the Democrat candidate. Seriously.