Thread: 2020 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 09:19 AM   #665
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Not a great race to watch, despite being at Spa. Hamilton is simply better than anyone else by a country mile. It is simply amazing to watch. I dont know how he does it, but other than Rosberg bottling lightning for one season he seems to just crush his teammates. Bottas has no answer for him and you can see it sucking the life out of him.

Renault drivers and Gasly with the best performances of the day. Like DoubleK said the SC screwed Gasly on the hard tire. Giovannazi's crashes all look the same...he simply gets on the loud pedal too early/hard and snaps it around on corner exit. And I agree DoubleK, thank god for the rollhoop, that could've been disastrous for Russell (ala Senna + Massa). Danny Ric setting the fastest lap on the last lap was awesome...2 more laps and he could have caught Max (maybe).

What happened to Racing Point!?! They should have been A LOT faster, but were the slowest of the midfield teams. Both Alpha's were faster than them as well.

And poor Sainz...blown turbo/exhaust and he can't even start. Now he's facing down a stint in a horrible Ferrari. Which, I have to say, is AWESOME. I hate Ferrari. Once a cheater, always a cheater. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Updated Standings!!
Jayswin with another strong week and 4 correct picks, followed by Fuzz with 3. Agulati still leads, but its a 2 way race for 2nd now with Jayswin and Arsenal. Speede5 has the lead on the most correct top 10. Agulati with the lead, by A LOT, in correctly slotted picks.
Spoiler!

Last edited by FLAMESRULE; 08-31-2020 at 09:22 AM.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: