View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 10:20 PM   #258
browna
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Sometimes you have to give automakers credit for knowing more than we do but I don't know why they wouldn't have chosen to bring the RS4 Avant instead with it's lower entry price making it easier to justify higher volume. I will say no matter how few they sell these vehicles should have very good resale value as they will be sought after in the used car market a few years down the road.
Not a fan. They're bringing the jacked up allroad A6, and the RS6. No middle ground.

I absolutely love bigger wagons and almost got E350 vs the performance car I got when buying certified a year ago (after looking for a year). E53 AMG is now another option now that they're out a year or two and also certified, while of course the E63 is a bit of overkill and on par with the RS6 budget wise. The Volvo V90 is also a beautiful car and so rare dealers don't stock them any more. Only the Edmonton and west coast dealers did up until this year. The wagons they do stock are the Crosscountry models, jacked up like the A6 Allroad.

RS6 Avant is miles past the budget, an S6 Avant probably would be too, but an S-Line package in an A6 Avant would be great. Have to see an A6 Allroad in person but...
browna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to browna For This Useful Post: