View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 06:16 AM   #4397
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbles View Post
Dude don't play dumb. Several people tried to inflame the conversation with posts implying this new video changes the narrative and then when literally everyone else can agree that it in fact does not change things you start getting defensive and asking why we are even talking about this???

Really?

Really???
I wasn't trying to say it changes the narrative. I think it enforced that the cops were out ofvline every step of the way especially since the first thing we see is that officer point a gun at his head point blank. They were called because of a fake $20 dollar bill not for anything violent. You think if he was white that's the fist thing they do over a suspected fake 20 dollar bill?
I think you miss understood what I was saying if you think I was on the side of the police. I've always believed that while the police can do good work in the community they are often a an opressive legalized gang that keep the status qou intact for the rich and elite. They have always had a double standard to the poorer classes of communities especially if your a minority. You would never see any of these atrocious acts in better of communities because they know they might be interacting with someone who has alot of power or is connected to someone who has great influence that could do something that would get the cops in trouble.

The history of of modern policing supports that they were origanally designed and still operated to " to keep social order so commerce can proceed" . Ironically, this is true in this story. It all started with money.

If you actually research into the history of policing is is fascinating. Beleive it or not it's always been something I've studied because I have always felt the police have failed the public in many ways. When you start really digging into the history that it's always been a organization financially motivated and used for political influencers to keep their agenda.

Dr Gary potter has many great books regarding differnt aspects of policing.

Last edited by combustiblefuel; 08-16-2020 at 07:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to combustiblefuel For This Useful Post: