View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 12:59 PM   #233
woob
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

So I had my truck in for some pretty involved repairs last week and it's come back a completely different truck, not in a good way. Gone is the nice smooth ride that I enjoyed with my truck, replaced by vibrations which get worse at speed and generally a rough feeling ride. Not confidence inspiring at all.

Repairs were: Engine front cover leaking, Engine oil cooler lines leaking, T-Case front output shaft seal leaking, and replace lower ball joints. As part of the repairs for the front cover leaking, they had to pull steering gear and front diff, as well as tensioner and crankshaft balancer. As part of the t-case seal replacement, they had to pull the front driveshaft. And then as part of the ball joint replacement, they had to pulls steering knuckles, etc. An alignment was done after. All this work was covered under an extended warranty I purchased when I bought the truck used 4 years ago.

I've e-mailed the service rep I dealt with to detail my complaints and requested a reply to acknowledge the e-mail for documentation purposes. They've requested that I bring the truck in so they can drive it.

I'm very much not looking forward to this process as I know it's going to be a battle on my part, but any tips or what not that anyone can suggest?
woob is offline   Reply With Quote