View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 11:23 AM   #2007
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
My reading comprehension is just fine. Stop moving posts and tell me where Obama was putting bounties on american troops. You posted a wiki about a Yemeni/American terrorist getting bombed on Obama's order.
Here is my direct quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube
I see you're referring to the Russian bounties. I misread what was written and thought this was referring to Trump attacking his own citizens, which most certainly happened under Obama.
That's not called moving the goal posts. It's admitting I misinterpreted the subject. Do you know what moving the goal posts is?

Quote:
More reprehensible, not less. (reading comprehension problems?) To Americans that should be more reprehensible. American lives are the first priority of a POTUS.

Again, I am not in any way in favor of the war. But we are talking about who the worst president was and one that was responsible for the most US citizens deaths has a leg up on others.
That's a pretty morally repugnant viewpoint to have, IMO. Murder is murder, and this wasn't some choice Bush made where killing Iraqis was done to prevent the deaths of Americans.

This also wasn't some accidental outcome that could be attributed to Bush's negligence (we have Katrina and 9/11 for that). This was a deliberate and illegal action where the outcome was well known.