View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 01:04 PM   #35
browna
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
As others have said, I suspect a very low number of players league wide opt out. Less than 10 IMO. The Flames would be extremely unlucky to have more than 1 and I predict zero.

You're not endangering your family by playing, you are agreeing to be separated from them for an extended period. Should an emergency arise, you can leave. You're not on the space station.

I'm certainly not going to pass judgment on anyone 's decision.
Agreed. Safe to say that these guys are going to be tested more in the the first week or so then they have the past 4.5 months and my guess is they haven’t been holed up at home those 4.5 months either away from everyone.

Before they go back to family, I am sure they’ll be tested again, multiple times, and then practice the same self isolation they would’ve anyways, before seeing family members.

But yes, if there’s any trepidation on playing, for whatever reason, best not to. Besides of course medical issues or whatever physical health concerns a player may have externally for him or family, frankly, if you are not 100% in your mind committed to playing, your play will reflect that and thus doing yourself and your teammates a disservice.

Last edited by browna; 07-06-2020 at 01:08 PM.
browna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to browna For This Useful Post: