View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #883
GrrlGoalie33
First Line Centre

Exp:

I've known a few CPS members outside of their job. One was our next door neighbour like an uncle to my brother and I. He is a fallen officer and his loss still has an effect on our family.

The other was a neighbour and total DB. That house was on a cul-de-sac and there were a lot of kids of roughly the same age. We were often all out playing street hockey.

My brother had pretty bad ADHD and this officer took exception to the way my brother acted, despite my parents explaining about the ADHD and that none of the kids or parents had issue with my brother.

One day there was a game on and one net was at this guys driveway, but not on it or fully blocking it, his wife came home and demanded that my brother(who was by no means the closest to the net) come and move it. One of the kids who was closer went to move the net, but she wanted my brother to move it anyway. She started screaming at him, then went inside and got her husband (the cop) who then chased after my brother (who still had his hockey stick) and bear hugged him from behind. in the process of this, the guy got hit in the head with the stick and suffered a cut. He then phoned his on-duty buddies who came and arrested my under 14 year old brother for assault with a weapon.

The charges were dismissed (or never brought)
GrrlGoalie33 is offline   Reply With Quote