View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 01:09 PM   #879
llwhiteoutll
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_wmh View Post
Why not post this more recent article, as the one Oling shared, was last updated Tuesday, June 9, 2020
https://globalnews.ca/news/7051687/c...n-woman-video/

Updated June 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
What was left out? It's a video of the incident with enough for me to make my own judgement on how ridiculous those thugs are. I mean the only new information seems to suggest that the police went there to make sure no one was being assualted.

Calgary police: "I heard someone might be getting assaulted...we came to join in."
There is body cam footage of the entire event, not just a potentially edited cell phone video of the event. Apparently there is enough evidence on the body cam for the crown to feel confident in getting a conviction for assault on a police officer and intent to resist arrest, I'm sure her saying that she will stop resisting won't help her there. Her claim that the charges were unknown or a surprise is pretty funny considering how the police can provide the exact date they served her with the summons. You also left out how there were threats made that were audible to the 911 dispatcher, which would probably be more than enough cause for police to enter the home.

I'm sure waiting until now to go to the media has absolutely nothing to do with trying to capitalize on current events and influence her own pending court date.
llwhiteoutll is offline   Reply With Quote