View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:36 PM   #2023
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Right now AEW has 50 male wrestlers on its roster and 15 active woman wrestlers, For a company that's running a two hour show a week, its way over bloated, and they're going to end up with a Lanny Poffo situation.

I've always said that in terms of factions, I hate it when they do comedy or comedy bits, it just reminds me two much of 3MB and for me it doesn't work. A faction should be deadly serious, kick everyone's asses and just be a threat to everything until the fans are screaming for them to get theirs.

I really like Moxley, but I just think that they've told him to be Steve Austin, and its just lazy, especially considering how creative and talented Moxley is.

At the end of the day, I still, and I said it below feel like the people writing the show are writing it for each other, and at times you even feel that the broadcast crew knows it.

Don't get me wrong, its still a good show, but both the WWE and AEW are going through one of those cyclical periods where the booking isn't great, and yeah, my fear for AEW is it just feels too much like WCW when it was going through its serious decline.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote