Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 11:46 AM   #529
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agulati View Post
I’m watching the whole list of Star Wars for the first time. I know some of the major plot points, but have never really watched any of the movies (except one of the first three). I have usually been more of a reading books/watching tv shows guy but trying to catch up on the classics/backlog list I had created a few years ago.
I got done the prequels over the weekend, and i’m planning to watch Solo and Rogue One before moving on to the original set and the sequels. I haven’t added the Star Wars based TV shows/extras yet and I’m not sure if that is a major miss.

I'm going to say that not watching Clone Wars and Rebels would be a huge miss, they're just exceptional and add so much weight to the prequels that those movies become an entirely different beast. Frankly they make the Palpatine storyline that much deeper, and the Clone's executing order 66 becomes really emotional, especially in terms of Cody and Obi-Wan

I wouldn't bother with Resistance though, it just wasn't that good and the characters didn't capture me.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: