View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:56 PM   #472
Lubicon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
I think pushing the Elite start date back could actually be a good thing. Elite tryouts are usually done by the last week of September, if it were the last week of October instead, that would be a better time for a checkpoint to see if/how the winter Covid season is shaping up.
Pushing back the start date for Elite wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion, it drove me nuts the were asking families to give up the last two weeks of summer just for tryouts. And they still dragged out until near the end of September.

The only issue with pushing back the end dates to late October is you are pushing back community evaluations for bantam and midget which essentially do not start until elite is finished. That makes for a very late start for community. Of course you could get around this by starting community evals while elite is still going on as it doesn't affect the lower levels at all. They could also shorten the evaluation timeline for elite down from a month to a couple of weeks if they wanted in order to keep community from having to push their schedules back.
Lubicon is offline   Reply With Quote