View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 02:33 PM   #235
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
So how's everybody's workouts going so far? I feel I can replicate arms day and shoulders day decently well, but today was chest which is always frustrating..its just not even close to the same as the gym. Yeah yeah pushups, I know..its just not the same, and it's so boring after a while haha. I miss the good old fashioned bench press so much!

And yeah legs are hard too, but I have a bad left knee so I tend to go pretty easy on legs even when the gyms were still open. I've just been doing body weight squats, good enough.
I tried doing 15% of the one punch man workout I posted earlier. 4 days in, I hurt my back doing it.

I think I'll see if I can do 10% in a few days and consider breaking apart the workout into several activities throughout the day vs doing it all in a single sitting.

It's not to say I have been doing completely nothing though. Chasing a kid around is a heck of a workout. Snow shoveling and clearing out ice in the gutter/curb to get rid of pools of water takes a bit of energy too.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleF For This Useful Post: