View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 11:58 AM   #4049
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Was cracking out on old Arrested Development episodes, and finally got around to watching the later seasons. Have only watched the premiere of season 5 so I don't have an opinion on that one yet, but I actually thought season 4 was great!

I was surprised I liked S4 so much, as I kept hearing it was bad.. which is part of the reason it took me this long to get around to them. Granted, it seems Ron Howard has completely redone S4 so it flows like regular episodes, as opposed to each episode focusing on one character, as it was originally released. I could see it not being nearly as good like that.. it's hard to picture, frankly.

It's also weird seeing 6 years in between both S3 to S4, then another 6 years between S4 to S5, Michael Cera looks like a different person! Also funny to see GOB actually get better looking and way more in shape in S4 than he ever was in the original ones.. then in the premiere of S5, suddenly looking his true age now. It was jarring seeing the finale with him all in shape, then in the next episode he's more chunky and middle aged. Time ravages us all..

Last edited by Sainters7; 03-11-2020 at 12:55 PM.
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote