View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 10:00 AM   #1434
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldrickOnIce View Post
The data shows Trump's chance of reelection is extremely slim at best? Any economic models I've seen show the opposite.
I'm with the Senator (ClayDavis) - without economic collapse I can't see him losing.

Would love to see the data suggesting otherwise. Thanks
Economic models don’t mean a damn thing. The economy isn’t humming along because of anything Trump has done. The economy we are experiencing is because of Obama policy. Trump has done nothing on the policy front except for increasing the debt by trillions of dollars and limiting the government’s ability to pay the bill. That chicken will come home to roost after Trump is out of office.

You want to look at data that matters? Look at the polling data in the battle ground states. Look at the mid-term election results. Look at special election results. All of that data is stacked grossly against Trump and his ability to win a second term. Trump has lost Pennsylvania. He’s lost Michigan. Wisconsin is leaning left. That was the firewall from his “historic” and “convincing” win. Make no mistake, his victory was the back of 77,000 votes from those three states, and they are all but lost. To make matters worse, Florida, Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina are all in play. Trump will win all those traditionally red states, and some of them big, but the electoral college doesn’t stack up well for him. The data doesn’t look good for Trump, which is a positive for most of us.
Lanny_McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote