View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 02:04 PM   #563
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason14h View Post
How is is sad or amusing ? The question was asked, I went and did the 365 rate of return from the day the question was asked

It is literally just FACTUALLY answering the price movement of Bitcoin , no different then if someone asked what the return on Tesla was
Well I stand corrected if your position is that bitcoin is a massively unstable investment that bears no relation to a 'currency' at all but is in fact being invested in like a stock but with no underlying fundamentals to explain its movement at all other than a few players making massive trades back and forth to inflate the price much like any previous pump and dump we have seen over the years.

Tesla makes something, you can judge the possibility of profit by its news releases and other information (sort of in Tesla's case, as it is also massively over hyped), bitcoin is a currency, in the last year or so there has been no news about it other than the massively negative, we learnt two things this year, that Bitcoin isn't particularly secure and you are massively at risk of having all your money stolen out of the 'exchanges' and that most of Bitcoins price last year was apparently the result of back and forth trading between a few players intentionally driving up the price.

Now unless there is something I missed, like the US Government demanding people pay their taxes in Bitcoin, then there has been no good news about Bitcoin at all, so the price should have at best stayed stable, that it is going up under these conditions is not a good sign, it is a very, very, high indication of a scam.
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote