View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 09:28 PM   #1546
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

I thought Raw was great, best in years. The ending with Orton and Edge was incredible. Very well done, especially on Orton's part. His emotions of going after his former tag partner were something else. Really bought it, and I'm sure some of those emotions going for the headshots were true.

Also just loving the long term booking and storylines they have going right now. No 50/50 booking win one lose one, with no logic behind it. Almost everything is being booked well in advance in one coherent story. Everything from the Monday Night Messiah gimmick to Liv/Lana. Even the 24/7 booking isn't just being throw into a blender; not a big Mojo fan, but at least there's an actual story there.

You can really tell Heyman is behind all this. I'm not totally on board yet, but there have been significant improvements especially on Raw in 2020.

The only question I have is with such an expansive roster how can they put everyone on the Wrestlemania card?
Lesnar/Mcintyre
Edge/Orton
Becky/Charlotte
Bayley/Banks?
Fiend/Reigns

Where does that leave the rest? Bryan, Owens, Joe, Strowman, Black, Styles, Andrade, Rollins, Murphy, Lashley, Rusev, Mysterio, Asuka, New Day, Sheamus, Nakamura, Cesaro, Miz, Morrison, Corbin, Bliss, any kind of legend involvement; let alone anyone in NXT. I know many will just be lumped into the Battle Royale, but a lot of these guys and girls deserve better.

Oh and Andrade tested positive for a banned substance and has been suspended for 30 days. Which explains why he was written off television for a while.
trackercowe is offline   Reply With Quote