View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:04 PM   #1508
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Yeah, its almost like there's been no real setup for the card.

We've got the Men's Rumble and the Woman's Rumble

The Fiend vs Daniel Bryan in a strap match - I'm just not all that excited for this match, The Fiend has lost a lot of steam for me, and its time to take the belt off of him

Becky vs Asuka -This could literally be the match of the night, Becky hasn't really been lighting things on fire for the last 6 month, the playing up of her and Seth's relationship actually harmed her character. Asuka and Becky though can put on a five star match

Bayley vs Lacey - Lacey has improved but she's still a botch machine and Bayley is going to have to carry her a bit. I like Bayley as a heel, but I think at some point she needs to stab Sasha in the back and really push the heel thing. I expect though that Lacey is getting the win

Roman Reigns against King Corbin - Falls count everywhere - FFS, I don't care about this match at all. Roman bores the crap out of me, and Corbin is a good heel but we know Roman is going over him.

Sheamus vs Shorty G - I'm glad Sheamus is back after the rumors of him retiring, but this is a match that really should be a Raw or Smackdown main event.

Braun against Shinshuke - Is Braun even relevant anymore, is Shinsuke? This one will be over in a hurry as Braun really needs a belt.

As for tonights Raw, the only thing good about that main event was Liv who was finally allowed to show that she can you know do things in the ring. I will say that she throws the best clothesline of all of the woman. She's a good worker who's been savagely under utilized. But putting her in a storyline with a hideously untalented Lana and making her lose is stupid. Can we end this whole thing please.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote