View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #1446
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Nah. I look at it

Humberto Carrillo vs. Andrade

Really good match, this is a match of two up and comers and they did a great job of it. Pushes the story of Andrade leaving Vega

The Revival vs. The New Day

The Revival are so good, and so misused and it looks like they're setting up a comeback for Harlem heat. I liked this match, and it was executed really well. I was kind of hoping for a title switch though

Buddy Murphy vs. Aleister Black

Great match after a horrible setup. really physical and it looks like Black's nose was broken.

The OC vs. The Viking Raiders

This was an over booked mess, and just not that good, and you know someone was going through the KFC table (Oh you rascals) honestly you should never end a match with something like a countout in a PPV. This matched silenced the audience, and you started to hear some boos

Roman Reigns vs. King Baron Corbin

This match was atrociously stupid, and over booked and contained so many bad booking ideas that the audience was openly booing this at the end. It even had the element of the old kung fu movies where the hord massively out numbers the hero and then feed himself to them one at a time.

The Miz vs. Bray Wyatt

Ok so your kids and your family are being threatened so you grab your shades and a bedazzled jacket and head down to the ring with your normal entrance. In the words of Miz himself "Come on man". Look I like the Miz, I think he gets under rated, but he's the wrong guy to play the angry out for revenge wrestler because his move set is wrong for it. I like Bray but even as himself he was meh, but I give him credit for buying into his character. It was nice to see the American Dragon err Daniel Bryan show up. But this match felt flat because it was in a sense a wrestling match and not what it should have been, a holy shyte, TLC match where the Miz is trying to kil the Fiend/Bray.

Bobby Lashley vs. Rusev

My eyes were bleeding at the end of this match, I mean Lashley is just boring, and Rusev isn't being given a lot to work with. Boring, plodding and filled with botches.

TLC Match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles: RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair vs. The Kabuki Warriors

Completely overbooked mess, and it didn't help that Sane took what looks like a concussion and was completely out of it when taking moves. Becky and Charlotte looked like they wanted to be anywhere else but there, and not in a good character way. Just underwhelming for the talent in the ring.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote