View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 11:35 AM   #18
Nabber
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Really curious to see these lines in action tonight even though I have a hard time seeing it working. I do like line #1 which should be line #2 if Gaudreau and Monahan were playing at a level we're used to, and if we could either acquire or have someone promoted to RW with them other than Lindholm.

Line #2 is just weird to me, Monahan as LW, very curious to see that. Personally don't think he has the speed to do it. I'd rather Backlund LW as he's played there at World Championships and Olympics if I recall correctly. I love Dube and his potential just liked him with Lucic as he was getting crushed last year.

Line #3, is fine as this line worked with Dube, just swapping in Gaudreau. Hopefully this wakes him up to get back in the top 6.

Line #4, never liked this line, if line #4 isn't going to contribute via points I'd rather crash and bang types wearing the other team down, which is why I loved Hathaway as a 4th liner.

Nice to see change to get an idea of other chemistry options so looking forward to tonight's game, plus it's been a long break!
Nabber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nabber For This Useful Post: