View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 05:56 PM   #1055
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Yeah, that's the other thing that SCD is kind of glossing over. The rebuild shouldn't be that hard considering all the quality young players already in the system. Dele, Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso, CCV, Troy Parrott, and Sess are all 23 or younger right now.
Son and kane not old either

Realistically the drop in form has been at CB, lb, rb and at the creative midfield spots

The centerbacks I think is that foyth and sanchez were probably 18 months ago eyed as being the starting duo now, I dont think ccv is a premier league player at this point, so they didnt replace toby or jan

At lb they got sess, aurier has been a disaster

For the creative mids, dele has been slumping and eriksen is eriksen, but glc was a monster in spain last year

Ndombele was basically signing of the summer too most people said, the french media didnt understand why city went after Rodri over him and the stats bomb guys loved ndombele

But like you say

Kane
Son glc dele
Ndombele winks
Sess cb cb rb
Lloris

That's not a rebuild, pretty much 3 starters, maybe even 2 because I think with 1 rb and 1 cb they can get by, Sanchez and foyth are still super young for defenders and should improve
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote