View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 02:37 PM   #1035
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_phaneuf View Post
I dont think you understand at all how the finances at the club work, especially with regards to the stadium debt, and 'losing' money

Again I ask? Who wants to leave?

Besides eriksen and two 32+ year old centerbacks in the last year of their deals who havent requested to leave, who has said they want to go?

Also you keep talking about rebuilds with some of these clubs, I dont think you understand what that means with this sport, this isnt american sports with drafts and tanking, it doesnt happen

Lastly, all the stories the last few months, including a big one in the athletic, have been saying that most of the players were tired of poch and his training methods, the only thing that was helping him with it was lloris and kane still did and the squad respected them

So again, who's leaving? Also what kind of finances are we looking at this next few transfer windows?
Seeing as you'll be in Europa League next year, a massive financial blow, where is all the money coming to rebuild the squad? You know Spurs better than me, but I also know they will never be United when it comes to spending. And Mourinho is coming and we all know how that ends. Best of luck I guess.