View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 03:49 PM   #2615
Bingo
Owner

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Walken View Post
Ya, I'm not at all convinced by bingos argument last year that he's a top end 3rd liner, or this year's argument that he's an adequate 3rd liner.

The focus on Bennett of course is because this is the Bennett thread to discuss his trade value, as bingo himself has bumped from time to time for Bennett related stats and opinions, and because he is having yet another lacklustre start compared other contributors.

There's also a janko thread on the first page discussing his lacklustre start, there are threads for hanifin, tkachuk and lucic on page 2 etc etc.

Why shouldn't I focus on Bennett in the Bennett thread? He's one of my favourite players.
"Bingo's argument" is simple stats. Nothing magical or interpretive there. His production rates across a full season in each of the last two years is a third line guy.

You don't have to believe simple stats, but there' hardly an "argument" there ... just an ability to look things up and report them.

We get that this is a Bennett topic and what to do with it. But why did you bump it? Why is Bennett your focus?
Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote