View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 01:47 PM   #895
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Aurier and Rose were both complete disasters yesterday. Rose only completed 17% of his passes! A blacked out pub leaguer could do better.
Unfortunately he picked up a yellow, which means he's out against Everton this weekend.

Spurs have some major problems (no kidding!), because between Rose, Eriksen and Alderweireld they could leave, but basically no one wants to pay enough. Apparently there were no offers on Eriksen in the summer, and while United had a little interest he would only go to Barcelona or Madrid. Toby was only the subject of Roma offering $11m I think, so he wasn't sold. And Rose was left behind while the team went East to see about finding a new home and that obviously didn't materialise.

In the meantime, Poch continues to play these guys and with the exception of Toby, they're leaving a lot to be desired. Fun times at Tottenham!

And as far as this weekend, I have no idea what to expect. We should be able to deal with Everton...but I thought that 3 weeks ago with Brighton and we looked terrible in a 3-0 drubbing.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote