View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:21 PM   #102
Resolute 14
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corral View Post
Justice is not nearly as objective as some of you want to believe. Lets not forget dad is or was a police officer here.
That his dad is a cop has zero relevance to the doctors' assessment of his condition today.

Quote:
And in comparison. Addiction is also a disease. But the fella who succumbs to his voices and drinks a bottle of whiskey and then runs over 5 pedestrians while driving impaired - is not getting away with no conviction and supervised walks for ice cream in 5 years.
Daniel Tschetter is the drunk cement truck driver who killed five people in 2009. His sentence was 5 1/2 years. He was granted day parole after 3, and was out on statutory release in 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corral View Post
There are coloured and indigenous people held for years in psych wards without their consent or any real medical attention.. so yes I have no problem with the same fate for this fellow
First, you need to start backing your claims up with citations. Show me examples of "coloured and indigenous people held for years in psych wards without their consent or any real medical attention".

Second, I am really not understanding your purpose in pulling the race card here. Because your argument is coming across as justifying allegedly racist behaviours within the system in an attempt to rationalize your need to punish someone else.
Resolute 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Resolute 14 For This Useful Post: