View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #387
oldschoolcalgary
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdpuck View Post
It’s so refreshing to come to this thread (heck, CP in general) after some wonky crap like this happens down here.

I often post on another forum based in the US. One of the posters there posted “ here we go, more thoughts and prayers” or something like that after the Texas incident.

He was piled on for making a joke out if a serious issue, how dare he , etc.

Jeesh! The poster is disgusted, and throwing up his hands in despair. What else is he supposed to say. There was no other way to read the post, IMO.

But down here there is a certain all-too-prevalent mindset. The more I go on in life the more I realize I’ve given people too much credit in the brains department.

Do you have an epidemic of leaving your kids in the car like we do? Oh the excuses for that one, even from the psychological community.

I don’t get it.

Are you sure the nasty guy in the video was Canadian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i feel sorry for the many Americans who do want some gun control... the NRA's argument is that the pandora's box is open, but there's no reason to ban the AR-15. None.

its really sad - there's so much anger (it seems like from here) in the states... you see it in the political rallies that Trump has... guns are the gasoline on the fire.

There are plenty of nasty Canadians, sadly, who share similar extremist views or have anger management issues...don't kid yourself.

the big difference is that guns are much more difficult to access in canada...The vast majority of Canadians don't want more access to guns.
oldschoolcalgary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldschoolcalgary For This Useful Post: