View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #1694
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Yea I could list the TV shows to..

On Disney+

Falcon and Winter Soldier - Falcon has picked up Cap's shield, Zemo will return as a villain.

WandaVision - Scarlet Witch and Vision? Guess he isn't dead? This will apparently have ties into the Dr. Strange movie.

Loki - This is going to follow his adventures from the moment he escapes with the tesseract in End Game up until... maybe leading into him back for Thor 4?

Hawkeye - Clint Barton handing over the bow to Kate Bishop (actress not yet cast) and apparently some back story into his transformation to Ronin.

What If? - Apparently an animated series that will delve into alternate timelines if things happened differently, like What if Cap didn't leave during WW2?

Hulu

Ghost Rider - Not sure if a reboot or a continuation of Marvel's Agent of Shield.

Helstrom - Not really sure what this is lol

And apparently a team up animated series on Hulu for Howard the Duck, M.O.D.O.K., Hit Monkey, Tigra & Dazzler called The Offenders.