View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 04:38 PM   #104
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
Florida?? Really?
People there are crazy but I feel like most of the problems that Florida has can be overcome with the millions of dollars.

It has good weather, nice beaches, people won't recognize you on the street but they still have a fan base, and a consistently competitive team. Players that end up there tend to love it and stay there, so I'm guessing it's okay if you have money.

Plus I kind of eliminated the rest of Canada from my rankings. If I'm dealing with the Canadian media/fans it's to play in my hometown of Calgary (who were already removed) and really I hate the rest of the Canadian teams too much to want to play with them.

So with the Canadian teams eliminated who would I switch Tampa Bay with...only obvious one to me would be Vegas.

Boston - like the city but despise that cities sports teams for the most part

Minnesota, Denver, Buffalo -If I have to put up with ####ty weather I'll play for Calgary.

Arizona, Florida Panthers, Carolina - Be nice to have at least some team success and a fan base.

Dallas: Texas is no better than Florida

Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus: Decent teams historically but cities aren't amazing.

Chicago, St. Louis, Philly: Never been to any of these cities so I guess maybe but I'd need to do more research.
SuperMatt18 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperMatt18 For This Useful Post: