View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 12:00 PM   #836
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Sounds like TMZ might have exaggerated a bit or a lot as Flair was scheduled for surgery today.

Other news, I think we're seeing the end of Alexa Bliss as an in ring competitor. She was pulled from the Money in the Bank PPV as she couldn't get medically clear. She's been fighting concussion issues for nearly since October and suffered multiple concussions the first one at a house show when Brie Bella kicked her in the head. Then she was concussed by Jax at another house show. She was pulled and came back a month later and took a hard headshot from Rousey at a house show.

Since then she's only had a couple of in ring matches and they've been what I would describe as really protective of her.

I like Alexa, I always thought she worked hard in the ring and she puts the other woman to shame on the mic. But I think she's done.

I used to be a fan of the woman's division of the WWE but its gone to crap and it feels like the WWE is pulling back on the revolution a bit. There's only so many times people want to see Becky Lynch and Charlotte in the ring.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote