View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 02:35 PM   #1983
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well I had the absolute pleasure of attending the Spurs/Everton match yesterday. I don’t know how much detail you guys are interested in, so let me just say it was incredible! That stadium, all team support aside, is really magnificent and they did such a great job. It’s steep so you feel close to the action and there cannot be a bad seat in the house. The amenities are top notch and they really don’t gouge you for a pint either. The Goal Line bar (which runs the entire distance of the south end) is so awesome. I spent a fair amount of time there singing and chanting ahead of the game, which was just awesome.

As for the game, you already know we drew. But it was a fun Everton contingent on hand that was gleefully singing when City took the 2-1 lead. They also joined in to sing (and maybe even started) “we’re all gonna have a party...when Tottenham wins the cup!” (to the tune of (For he’s a jolly good fellow if you want to play along)

Anyway, nothing beats making to your teams match, and the great time before/during/after. It’s not quite once in a lifetime, but super rare and of course I know most of you can relate!
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post: