View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 04:03 PM   #282
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think they have made of mess of the pricing as well, and that’s a shame. But the truth is that if we want the league to survive and hopefully grow into something bigger, it has to be supported. I think it’s probably overpriced, but honestly that’s why I bought my tickets. I want professional soccer here and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is so to speak, and buy some tickets.

I hope they do come out with a deal for kids in particular, because I think they missed the boat there. The post by mcree earlier is insightful into that issue where a group of would be fans is shut out due to the costs. That’s a killer for a fledging organization.

As for the other seats being too expensive, it’s almost certainly the case. But what if the product and presentation is just excellent on Saturday? Maybe you can buy a beer at a reasonable price and they’re going to make it a great experience? I just think that before we write this off as doomed because it’s $15-20 too expensive we should wait and see what it’s like in the first place. Granted, I’m cautiously optimistic, but still optimistic!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slava For This Useful Post: