View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:48 PM   #162
shermanator
Franchise Player

Exp:

Think we have the details ironed out on the bussing situation mentioned earlier.

The supporters group will have a bus from the Rose & Crown to Spruce Meadows. There will be $5 gameday pints, and members of the group will get a discount card for 15% off food at the Rose & Crown, which will be valid any day until the end of the season. There will no longer be a bus from Kildare's to Spruce Meadows, but there will be $5 gameday pints and the 15% discount card. I'm thinking that to get a discount card, you need to be there for the opening game, and show us your scarf, and it's yours. Whether there more discount cards will be available before the second home game, I'm not sure.

For the first game, I'm providing a list of names to the pub mid next week. We have an event up on our private Facebook group here(https://www.facebook.com/events/613063439140301/) where the names of those who are marked as "going' are being given to the bar. That list will provide access to the bus. There is only one bus, it only holds 44 people, we already have 40 marked as "going", and the 45th person and on will have to be put on a "next in line if someone doesn't show up" list. But if you want to come for the atmosphere and drive down or take the train and shuttle from Somerset, swing on by.

Ideally I'd love to be able to get more busses, but we need to prove demand for the service first. I've been on far too many busses from the Ship and Anchor with 5 other people going to Foothills games.

Last edited by shermanator; 04-23-2019 at 03:40 PM.