View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:47 PM   #117
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I'm not defending the parents. But the grooming of the victims of pedophiles usually includes grooming the parents and making them trust him or her.

Its tough to apply the blanket statement to all the parents. I mean you look at how successful Graham James was at cultivating trust with the parents of his victims, there are other cases, uncles, teachers, baby sitters, mentors, organizational volunteers.

They all seems to have things in common like building trust with the parents, and taking advantage of that trust.

Pedophiles aren't always creepy old guys in trench coats snatching children off the street and dragging them into their candy van.

There are just as many cases of hyper charismatic people that hide their monster well inside.
Did he hide it well, though? Listen to Norm from the 90s. Like, I'm not sure MJ hid it that well. Listen to the knowing laughs in the audience. These jokes weren't flying over their head - the entire world sort of kind of knew that he liked little boys a little too much.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post: